Mommy dear - you are the "BEST"!!!  

Posted by Divya A L in , , , ,

Since the day I landed on this planet
You’ve been by my side every single minute

When in womb, the fatal accident made you risk your life against mine
You still chose me, an act too very rare and so very Divine

Have put up with all my mischief and folly
Forgiven the biggest of my misdeeds and still consider me a dolly

Your shrewd, candid ways of handling my stubbornness and arrogance when I was a child
Brings back a big smile on my face, no doubt you are the family’s pride

Your profound attention and dedication towards me
Makes even your hubby jealous of thee ;)

I wonder how your patience steadily matches my impatience
Nobody would dare that, though inevitable for my future hubby, in essence ;)

Sometimes a strict mother, though most times, you take a friend’s place,
No wonder you’ve always been the source of solace

In this life, I owe you a very lot
I hate to marry, which may throw us very far apart :(

Your love and care so true so unconditional
Oh mommy dear, nothing/nobody can match it, you are soooooo soooooo soooo very special!!!

Happy Mother's day!! Love you lotttttttssssssssssssssss!!! MMMMUUUUAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all the mommy dears, a lovely Mother's day!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 at Sunday, May 10, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

19 comments

Touching.. Did we come so close to not having you here? That surely makes something for me to thank your mom for :) Superbly written, makes me feel J of your mom!!

May 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM

@Sreejith: Yup, she had had an auto accident when she was carrying and the aftermath is so strong that the pain in her back persists for her lifetime... :'(

Thanks for the compliments!!:)

May 10, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Very touching :'(
You know one thing, all Moms are the same. They do so much for their kids and forget all the pain in doing so. :)
Very well written :)

May 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

@Sleeping Devil: Yes, Moms have that unique attribute of "doing anything for their kids" :)

Thank you!! :)

May 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Shweta  

nange nanna amma nenpu bandhru :( mummy ..................uh hu hu :'(

May 13, 2009 at 2:52 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 13, 2009 at 7:18 PM

@Shweta: Yeah i know.. you must be missing her a lottt and she would tooo..!!! :(

May 13, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Anonymous  

Superbly written!!! Mom's the most wonderful gift of God!!

- Suji

May 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM

@Suji: Thanks!! :) BTW nice name :)

May 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Bharathi  

It's beautifully written.

I agree with everything you said abt a mother.

Mother is the only person in our life who can play all the roles,but no one else can play her role.

Cheers,
Bharti

May 13, 2009 at 10:35 PM

@Bharathi: Thank you!! And i agree with you too!! :)

May 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Nice one!

May 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM

@Akshay: Heyy Thanks!! :)

May 15, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Anonymous  

No words to say about MOTHER and YOUR WRITING..I can say only this much...

May 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM

@Prashanth: :)

May 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Ahalya  

Hats off!! Lovely presentation..

May 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM

@Ahalya: Thanks!! :)

May 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Very Nice and meaningful...Beautiful verses..!

June 16, 2009 at 7:16 PM

@Deepz: Thanks lots Deepz :)))

June 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Post a Comment