A tragic love story  

Posted by Divya A L in

He saw those sparkling eyes,
They rejuvenated innocence and charm;
He stood mesmerised with that special spell,
The next minute in his arms, she was tightly held;

She was scared to death, on being taken by surprise,
Fought restlessly for breath;
The very next second, her eyes met his' ,
Caught in that eye lock, she stayed still like a doll;

She -
"Let go off me, let me breathe"
I can be yours only in myth"
HE -
"Being different or a different being - not that I care of,
You are mine is what I know of!!"

She -
"Please leave me, let me go..
I know you only since a few minutes ago!!"
He -
"If you are not mine, nor can you be anyone else's;
Close your eyes, enjoy your last breath!"

And so, this love story took a negative toll. Mr. Bruno, ended the life of an innocent and sweet grasshopper!!" :(

:))))

This entry was posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 at Friday, January 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

That was savage. Poor ga ga ga ga.... grasshopper.

Nicely written.

January 29, 2010 at 11:32 PM

@Sagar: Yeah I know.. ;) Thanks!! :)))

January 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Poor Mr. Bruno...If this is what happens to him everytime, he will be one depressed dog..;)
Maybe its time to him a "parental" talk..;-)

January 30, 2010 at 11:03 AM

@dilip: hey this was not "everytime" but the first time!! :P Thats why we saw an extreme behavior!! :P ;)
And for the "parental" talk"?? I must go in search of his father Mr. Philips!! :P

January 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Tragic love story.. Love stories in which the hero(villain?) EATS the heroine always make me cry.. sob.. sniffle..

February 2, 2010 at 10:55 PM

@Sreejith: Hope you hand a hanky with you then :)))

February 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM

This was the saddest love story of Bruno & the Grasshopper :(. The last line made me chuckle in office :P

Nicely written :D

February 6, 2010 at 6:50 AM

@SD: Thanksss dear! ;) :P :D

February 11, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Post a Comment