The laughing bash!!  

Posted by Divya A L

Today's been one heck of a day. I laughed my lungs out the entire day like never before. Even the laughing gas wouldn't give this much throughput!!

It all started with my friend asking me to check a mail and asking to be careful about re-forwarding it. After reading through the mail, I laughed breathelessly for 15 min!!! (If someone trying to control your breathing practices, this should be very useful!!) I was not sure if I had to implement the steps given in that mail. Again the thought of it made me ROFL. Somehow, I got to convince myself and did give it a try!! Then I saw many of them already having done that... The result: laughter increased 100 fold.

The next step in that mail was to forward it to our friends. Cautiously I did that only for the intended receipients. Well, in a matter of seconds I got the same replies to it. Some through the mail and some through gtalk. The the replies were:

"hahahahahahhahahahaha"
"hehehehehehheheheheehhe"
"loooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll"
"ROTFL!!!!!!!"
"Can't believe it!! I just saw it happening!!! LOLZ what a funny thing to do!!"
"Oh man!! Everyone's a game for it!!"

This continued and it was for another hour or so.
As things progressed,it started to take a new turn. This time, not only the intended recipeints started to ping, but then almost everyone!! What confusion, what doubts, what analysis!! GOSH!!! I thought my lungs would blow out like in the big bang!!!

Just as I was recovering from the laughing sickness, an Infy friend of mine pinged and started to narrate me a story... Of course it was fiction for me but would have sounded "real" to others!!!

Initially though I wanted toend it at the very beginning, the story was more and more interesting as it progressed with lots of twists and turns. The laughter that had just then died, revoked with the new avatar!! Man you can become a great story teller, I bet!!
PHEWWWW!!! What a day it was!!! I am still chuckling!! :)))

This entry was posted on Friday, January 8, 2010 at Friday, January 08, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Laughter is the best medicine :). Keep laughing :)

January 9, 2010 at 11:54 PM

@SD: Yess true!! :))) BTW, the reason for my 1st half of the laugh was coz of the same mail recv by you as well on facebook ;) :D

January 10, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Hahahahahhahahaha :D

January 18, 2010 at 10:16 PM

@SD: hahahahaha ;) :P :D

January 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Post a Comment