1st blogging anniversary  

Posted by Divya A L

Though I knew self discovery is very important, I discovered myself majorly after I started blogging exactly an year ago!! Thanks again to my friend Dilip!!

Though it so happens that I lose interest in anything I pursue as a hobby sooner or later, this is something I have not been bored of till now. In this 1 year of journey, I've made quite a number of friends and also lost few of them. Luckily, I don't think I've earned foes, at least not that I know of. :)

Anyways, I am surely enjoying this!! :)



This entry was posted on Monday, November 9, 2009 at Monday, November 09, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Hey CONGRATS !!!
I agree...blogging somehow chanelizes things and personally i feel great afetr getting these things out. But i hope, like you said, this hobby of yours doesn't fade away...Cheers!!

November 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM

@GARF: Thanks!!
I hope so too!! :)

November 11, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Many Happy Returns of The Day !, little belated :-)

I feel, this is just another art where one gets better and more streamlined towards something, with time.

November 11, 2009 at 11:58 AM

@Srini: Thanks!! :) Yeah I agree with you!!

November 11, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Cool..Its been 1 yr?!?
Where is the treat? :)
ATB!! This is like wine, it gets only better with time..:)

November 11, 2009 at 10:49 PM

@dilip: Yes its been 1yr.. Time's sprinting..
Will treat u whenevr u r ready!! :)

Should be like wine, though i haven tasted ;(

November 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Congrats Divya :). Hope you celebrate many such anniversaries :)

November 12, 2009 at 10:28 PM

@SD: Thank you!! ;) I hope so tooo!!

November 13, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Happy anniversary!!

November 28, 2009 at 8:21 AM

@Sreejith: Thanks!!

December 1, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Post a Comment