V-Day special :)  

Posted by Divya A L in

My dearest friend,
Today, this friendship is gonna end;
Never imagined you'd do this to me,

Without hard feelings, so let it be;

Though had known you since twelve long years,
I never could understand you crystal clear;
Today is the day of realization,
Let me tell you about it without much procrastination;

I was blinded by a foolish love,
I failed to notice, you expected from me its small clove;
I bitterly, savagely disappointed you,
In retrospect, the fake love I was behind, hit me back - black and blue;

The purity of your love and thoughts,
"Can this be true??" I was trying to analyse lots...
"No" was the answer I got lastly,
"No, it can't be 'NO' " I was convinced firmly;

So, was it your mistake or mine,
That we are ending this friendship that was so fine?
This is only to go on to define,
A new relationship called "love", to tell you, "you are mine and only mine!!"

PS: Happy Valentine's day to you all!! And all the characters in this story are imaginary/fictitious! :)))

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at Saturday, February 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

U had a imaginary/fictitious friend for 12 yrs?!?!?!!!
OMG! May god bless him..;-) hehe..;)

February 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

@dilip: hehe... the number "12" was also fictitious... ;) :P hehe... btw wrote this for a contest: why don't you try writing too:

http://sulekhablogs.sulekha.com/blog/post/2010/02/valentine-s-day-contest-a-special-day-to-say-you.htm

:)))

February 14, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Imaginary!!! Aaha :D

February 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM

@SD: haan, haan :)))

February 17, 2010 at 9:33 AM

>> PS: Happy Valentine's day to you all!! And all the characters in this story are imaginary/fictitious! :)))

Yeah rite! :P

February 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM

@Vamsi: Indeed!!! :)))

February 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Anonymous  

Hmmmm... nicely penned....ur imaginary friend would have been very lucky if it was not an imagination...looking forward for some more poems dedicated to ur imaginary friend...

February 17, 2010 at 9:09 PM

@prashanth: hehe.. thanks.. may be u can expect them next year ;) :P

February 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Anonymous  

Great job Divya..

March 16, 2010 at 4:01 PM

@Anonymous: Thanks, but what was really great about this? :)

March 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM

good one... but is this really an imaginary one... :p

March 22, 2010 at 12:01 AM

@Resh: hehe... Yeah it is!! :)

March 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Post a Comment