V-Day special :)  

Posted by Divya A L in

My dearest friend,
Today, this friendship is gonna end;
Never imagined you'd do this to me,

Without hard feelings, so let it be;

Though had known you since twelve long years,
I never could understand you crystal clear;
Today is the day of realization,
Let me tell you about it without much procrastination;

I was blinded by a foolish love,
I failed to notice, you expected from me its small clove;
I bitterly, savagely disappointed you,
In retrospect, the fake love I was behind, hit me back - black and blue;

The purity of your love and thoughts,
"Can this be true??" I was trying to analyse lots...
"No" was the answer I got lastly,
"No, it can't be 'NO' " I was convinced firmly;

So, was it your mistake or mine,
That we are ending this friendship that was so fine?
This is only to go on to define,
A new relationship called "love", to tell you, "you are mine and only mine!!"

PS: Happy Valentine's day to you all!! And all the characters in this story are imaginary/fictitious! :)))

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at Saturday, February 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

U had a imaginary/fictitious friend for 12 yrs?!?!?!!!
OMG! May god bless him..;-) hehe..;)

February 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

@dilip: hehe... the number "12" was also fictitious... ;) :P hehe... btw wrote this for a contest: why don't you try writing too:

http://sulekhablogs.sulekha.com/blog/post/2010/02/valentine-s-day-contest-a-special-day-to-say-you.htm

:)))

February 14, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Imaginary!!! Aaha :D

February 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM

@SD: haan, haan :)))

February 17, 2010 at 9:33 AM

>> PS: Happy Valentine's day to you all!! And all the characters in this story are imaginary/fictitious! :)))

Yeah rite! :P

February 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM

@Vamsi: Indeed!!! :)))

February 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Hmmmm... nicely penned....ur imaginary friend would have been very lucky if it was not an imagination...looking forward for some more poems dedicated to ur imaginary friend...

February 17, 2010 at 9:09 PM

@prashanth: hehe.. thanks.. may be u can expect them next year ;) :P

February 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Anonymous  

Great job Divya..

March 16, 2010 at 4:01 PM

@Anonymous: Thanks, but what was really great about this? :)

March 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM

good one... but is this really an imaginary one... :p

March 22, 2010 at 12:01 AM

@Resh: hehe... Yeah it is!! :)

March 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Post a Comment