Special dedication!!  

Posted by Divya A L

Our plea:

I think he did it again
He made us believe
That we're more than just safe
Oh baby;
It might seem like a brush
But it doesn't mean
He's un-serious..
To lose all our senses,
Thats just so typically us...

Oh baby baby..

Ooops he did it again,
He gave us all thwarts
Has got us so lame...

Oh baby baby
Oops he wants us unmove
Soon see us above...
But we're not in for that yet!!! :-|

His response:

This ain't a place for the weakhearted
No silent prayer for the faith departed
And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna feel my strength when I gear it out aloud

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

(It's my life)
My route is like an open highway
Like Monkey said, "I'll do it my way"
I just wanna live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life

PS: Dedicated to my cab driver!!! :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at Wednesday, March 31, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Lol @ "This ain't a place for the weakhearted" But seriously, how does one mange to drive like this in Bangalore.. :D Another hilarious post!!

March 31, 2010 at 8:42 PM

@Sreejith: He's the super star amongst our cab drivers ;)hehehhe

March 31, 2010 at 9:35 PM

hahahaha....Now that he wasnt there for couple of days u realize his worth..!! ;)
A terror on the road for others...But makes us reach home faster...So what do we prefer? The choice is obvious! :)

March 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM

ha ha ha ... ROTFLL.... HILARIOUS..

April 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM

@dilip: I guess i did!! :P Somehow it was like sitting on ride in anamusement park hardly amused!!! :)))


@sou: :P :D ;)

April 1, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Post a Comment