Words of departure...  

Posted by Divya A L in

I'm not a toy you can play with,
Oh boy, I definitely am not a game for it...
Dont take me for granted, mind it,
Don't walk in my way, never do it...

I can be tough in ways you'd have never witnessed
As those nice times have long since recessed
You cannot push me to do things I never liked
I can help myself by all means, your support no more desired!

I have stopped to dote on you...
I have ended doing things for you...
I see you can never ever realize my worth...
Not until or after, yours or my death!!

Since you've always wanted to see it fall,
Here you go, lets depart once for all.....

PS: This is what Minky (my new pet) had to say when it no longer could put up with the Jealous Bruno... :-X

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at Sunday, December 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Awesome :D

December 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM

@Sree: :P :D ;)

December 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I want the next post to be on how Bruno responded back..:D
It has to be as good..:)

December 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM

@dilip: hahahaha.... What do you expect on Bruno's reaction?? :P
Will try to write anyway :)

December 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Nice poem and who knows minky and bruno get use to their fight and every fight ends up with love!

June 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Minky is gone sunny.............

October 5, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Post a Comment