A magic shoe cabinet  

Posted by Divya A L

It was quite some time since I had properly looked into my shoe cabinet... May be I never bothered because I hardly cleaned it or I wasn't really particular about the sandals I wore each day. However today, all of a sudden, I remembered one particular pair of sandals I had bought after hunting down for almost an entire day on the commercial street! I opened the cabinet and started to pull out all the sandals in it trying to find them. Like magic, so many of them kept coming out and I was awed at each of those trying to remember when, why and where I had bought them! All in all I found ..... I found..... around..... 30 pairs of them!!!

I felt I had a gifted magic shoe cabinet!! It was such a nice, wonderful and a winner in a treasure hunt feeling, wow!!! It seems like I wouldn't need another "new" pair for years to come... (May be except for a red one that looked a little worn out....)

PS: Amma helidru - naanu matthe hosa chapli tagond bandre manege, adralle hoditini antha :(((

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at Saturday, November 19, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

30 PAIRS :D. Wow, thats doesnt amaze me much :P. Girls like buying shoes even if they are a owner of 100 shoes. :)

November 21, 2011 at 3:53 PM

@SD: hahaha.... I will definitely let you know when I reach the 100 milestone! LOL

November 21, 2011 at 9:18 PM

@Divya: Yes, and hope that it is very soon. Hiding it each time from ur mom :D

November 22, 2011 at 8:06 PM

@SD: Thank you, thank you! ;)

November 25, 2011 at 9:05 AM

30?!?!?! Wow.. You will give Jayalalitha a run for her money!

December 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM

@dilip: hehehe... :) My mom told me the exact same thing!! :P

December 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Post a Comment