Naming ceremony invite  

Posted by Divya A L in

After all the chinnus and minnus
Sweeties and Cuties, kabalis and bahubalis
My Mom Divya and my Dad Rammohan
Finally planned my Namakaran

Curious to know what I'll be called
Awaiting 21st of April 2017, for my name to be unvieled
At 10am, at Hotel Kadamba Guestline
Thats on the 1st floor,Kengeri Bus Stand Terminal, Mysore Road.

Please join this ceremony and grace the occassion
Call out my new name on top of your voice
To my tiny little brain, this shall be a training  session
A surprise awaits whoever calls it loudest and nice!

At 1pm, savour the traditional lunch
And yes, I don't want to miss a selfie with you bunch!
Your presence is a present enough
Don't bother gifting stuff!!

Venue

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at Tuesday, April 04, 2017 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Post a Comment