Smile of the moon  

Posted by Divya A L

Today i was taking a stroll in the park road limping slowly due to a sprain and something very beautiful caught my eye. It looked like someone was staring at me at first and that stare slowly turned into a smile. It was the moon !!! I simply stood there with my eyes transfixed over the scene. The two stars (guess they were the planets the bigger one possibly jupiter, as they were unusually bright) just above the moon appeared as its eyes as though wishing me a pleasant evening. I very lucky to witness the moon smile at me and i simply smiled back :) Few minutes after the clouds shadowed the smaller star/planet and this looked as though the moon was winking at me :) Had no words to describe how beautiful it was. Tried taking a snap in my cell phone. This was the best i could capture. Later the moon said "goodbye" went to sleep :(

Hey sky you looked so bright;
The very sight made me delight;

Ready to run several miles
For your breathtaking smile

Felt like reaching you standing on the edifice
For, i know, you were the God in disguise!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 1, 2008 at Monday, December 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Last 2 lines is simply fantastic...nicely written...

January 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

:) thanksu...

January 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Post a Comment