Miracle !!!  

Posted by Divya A L

I am one of those few people who believe that "Miracles happen only in fables!!!". However today i have to admit that i experienced something that is very close to a "miracle". It is not exactly one because i sort of anticipated 'this' but when 'it' came true i could hardly believe myself.

'It' wasn't a flying saucer,
'It' wasn't a witchcraft;
Niether was 'it' a spell cast by a sorcerer
Nor was 'it' dream come true after making a wish looking at a shooting star;

This was something which anyone ever expected
And even if they did, it only left them disappointed...

It was a "birthday treat" from a friend
Escaping from them was always his trend

Forgot to wish me on my birthday
Out of guilt, treated me and my friend on my behalf today!!!

I still feel i am day dreaming
Only convinced coz my other friend pinched me hard to believing :P

PS: I wish you keep forgetting my birthday every year ;)

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at Sunday, January 11, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Lucky u..:)

January 12, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Ha ha yep!!! I reallly reallly am!!! Guess i was d 1st one to grab a treat 4m him ;)

January 13, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Anonymous  

Haha... Smart of Dilip to try and make it amply clear that he wasn't the subject of your blog, by posting the first comment on it.

January 16, 2009 at 2:29 AM

U bet... ;) BTW this is nice.. "a comment for a comment!!!"

January 16, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Post a Comment