Sleeping Devil has tagged me here. Below are the rules of the game:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts (or more) about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged.
Looking at the tasks in the above rules, i seem to have done the 1st one already... :))) (SD, i wonder if i can tag you back with something like "next 7" :)) )
As far as the 2nd one is concerned, i think this is the only chance of pouring in all the goooodddd things about me.. (though i don't like to do a boast about myself ;) but i am left with no choice since i hardly see any bad in me :P) Thanks SD ;) Here it goes:
- "The jack of all trades but master of none" - thats me... Everything i want to do, starts off smooth but there's always a glitch somewhere mid way and i abruptly discontinue doing it. I atleast make sure, if in future i want to continue, i don't lose grip on basics :) That isn't anything great but definitely good :)
- I am a total foooodddieeee... now, don't presume that i am talking of eating alone, i love to cook too. :)) (Its not noodles or curd rice :-) See, i told you i am good ;)
- I don't mind calling a spade, a spade. Yeah i am very straight and cut and people don't like it often. And i simply can't carry guilt or bottle up feelings. They spur out easily. I dislike diplomats.
- Someone who means friendship a lot. Love to make friends and keep them forever. Since there can be only a bunch of them lasting forever, i believe in having few best ones than 1000s of "hi-bye" ones. The close ones can "feel" the closeness though i don't converse much is what one of my close friends had once said. ;)
- Love to explore new things, always curious - so i often end up irritatating people with questions :) (This is definitely good, only for me ofcourse ;) )
- Very short tempered, impatient but cool off almost immediately. When i say "Forget it, its ok", i mean it. I wouldn't carry it any further.
- Ahh the 7th one... :) I am badly obsessed with the number 7. I really can't figure out a definite reason behind this. There have beeen just too many coincidences (like this tag game asking me to list out "7" things about me) with this number is all that i can say!! :))
Now the people i'm gonna tag this with are:
Dilip for "First 7" ;)
Soumya and Bharati - High time that you've had a blog. Start off with this :)
Sreejith for "Next 7" :)
SD for "Next 7" :)
PS: People writing for "Next 7" are requested not to continue the chain ;)