TAGGED!!!  

Posted by Divya A L

Sleeping Devil has tagged me here. Below are the rules of the game:

  1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  2. Share seven facts (or more) about yourself in the post.
  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they've been tagged.

Looking at the tasks in the above rules, i seem to have done the 1st one already... :))) (SD, i wonder if i can tag you back with something like "next 7" :)) )

As far as the 2nd one is concerned, i think this is the only chance of pouring in all the goooodddd things about me.. (though i don't like to do a boast about myself ;) but i am left with no choice since i hardly see any bad in me :P) Thanks SD ;) Here it goes:

  1. "The jack of all trades but master of none" - thats me... Everything i want to do, starts off smooth but there's always a glitch somewhere mid way and i abruptly discontinue doing it. I atleast make sure, if in future i want to continue, i don't lose grip on basics :) That isn't anything great but definitely good :)
  2. I am a total foooodddieeee... now, don't presume that i am talking of eating alone, i love to cook too. :)) (Its not noodles or curd rice :-) See, i told you i am good ;)
  3. I don't mind calling a spade, a spade. Yeah i am very straight and cut and people don't like it often. And i simply can't carry guilt or bottle up feelings. They spur out easily. I dislike diplomats.
  4. Someone who means friendship a lot. Love to make friends and keep them forever. Since there can be only a bunch of them lasting forever, i believe in having few best ones than 1000s of "hi-bye" ones. The close ones can "feel" the closeness though i don't converse much is what one of my close friends had once said. ;)
  5. Love to explore new things, always curious - so i often end up irritatating people with questions :) (This is definitely good, only for me ofcourse ;) )
  6. Very short tempered, impatient but cool off almost immediately. When i say "Forget it, its ok", i mean it. I wouldn't carry it any further.
  7. Ahh the 7th one... :) I am badly obsessed with the number 7. I really can't figure out a definite reason behind this. There have beeen just too many coincidences (like this tag game asking me to list out "7" things about me) with this number is all that i can say!! :))

Now the people i'm gonna tag this with are:

Dilip for "First 7" ;)

Soumya and Bharati - High time that you've had a blog. Start off with this :)

Sreejith for "Next 7" :)

SD for "Next 7" :)

Sagar

Deepz

Sowmya B R

Nitesh

PS: People writing for "Next 7" are requested not to continue the chain ;)

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 at Saturday, June 20, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Wow wat a similarity :O. All the facts are matching expect that I talk a lot (of nonsense :P) and I am obsessed with number 8 ;).
So now I have 2 chefs on my list, one is u other is Sreejith, so when are u guys calling me for lunch :D.
If u tag me back I have to think a lot to get more facts, lets see, now I have go into thinking mode...:D

June 20, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I'm obsessed with the number 1, so shall I respond to the tag as "next one"? :D

Before inviting SD for lunch, one of us has to learn how to make Parfaits and Tiramisus.. hahaha ;)

Nice list, but now that you tagged me with the "next seven", it's only fair that you also do a "next seven"!!

June 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM

@Sreejith: Wow that's cool, Parfaits and tiramisu.... yummy. You know to take care of your guests :)

@Sreejith & Divya: So who is learning to make them??

June 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM

@Sleeping DEvil: WOW!! Same pinch!! :)))) I too talk a lot!! but din wanna rveal it here ;) So tht makes up for 100% ;)
You are welcome anytime.. but do keep me informed without which you may have to starve ;)
Hope you are thinking full swing ;) Of course Sreejith is learning them and i am helping him right away ;)

@Sreejith: Here are the links to learn making Parfaits and Tiramisus: hehehe ;)
http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults/all?smartSet=menu&search=individual+tiramisus&type=all&threshold=53
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/desserts/parfait-and-trifle-dessert-recipes.html

And since you happen to be obsessed with 1, you may write about your obsession with 1 in the very first point n complete the rest 6 too!! ;)

June 20, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Post a Comment