YO!  

Posted by Divya A L

I find myself to have changed a lot in the last couple of weeks. Though I am pretty sure of the reason behind this, I had not expected the change in this direction. I observe an extreme behaviour in myself. Guess I am too happy and contended or faking to be happy and contended. Don't know which ones. As it is said "An idle mind is a devil's workshop" and I was almost falling victim to this. Somehow, I am grategul to God that my mind is never idle these days and I've changed or rather back to being myself.

1. I speak a lotttt!! Trust me, whether it makes sense to the listeners, I have no clue. Atleast to Bruno it doesn't, he makes a weird face and licks my hand as though asking me to "shut up"!!
2. I eat a lotttt!! I guess I weigh 30%more than what it was a fortnight ago. And I have transited from being an omnivore to a carnivore!! I pity the chickens!!
3. I watch atleast 2 movies a week. Have turned into a total movie freak!!! I was never this kind until I joined Infy. (I started to watch movies regularly atleast 4-5 a year, and before that, was never even bothered to know what movies were released!!) But now, 2 movies a week is incredible. I have even started to promote movies!! Hope the producers are reading this!!
4. Coincidentally, meeting up with a lot of friends. And hence, freaking out a lot!! Have hardly stayed at home 1 full day!!
5. Always in the party mood!!
5. I don't get tensed for silly little things like before!!
6. "Don't-care about anything, whatever happens is for better!" attitude!!!
7. May be I've grown selfish too. May be "selfish" is not the right term. I call it "non selfless". First me and then the rest!! This is how one should be for being practical in life!!

I don't know if all this is good or bad!! But this is how I am, atleast currently!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 at Saturday, December 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

A belated merry christmas.. :)

Being a movie freak is good...right? :) I am one...and as i see more betting added to the list, it feels good.
I think you are getting bindaas....nez...keep it coming. Being true to oneself matters the most.

December 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

@Garf: Yeah it feels good!! But these days I happen to watch any damn movie!! :P And I enjoy them most when they are either too good or too bad!! :P

Yeahhh I hope so and being true to oneself is MOST important!! :))

December 28, 2009 at 9:03 AM

May be it is the post 25 effect :P, kiddin! I sure do hope you are not complainin about being happy! This behavior does cocme under the classification called "Love" but that's entirely upto you to decode. In any case, the good news is that this is a good phase and worth enjoyin to the fullest! Happy good phase!

December 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM

@Prats: I am not complaining about being happy... Just was thinking as to why I'd change this way!!! :D

And as you say, this could be a post 25 effect, considering that I have surpassed 1/3rd of my life and enjoy the rest as much as possi quickly :P

December 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Very good.. perhaps you would like some 4-5 hours more in a day? :D

January 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM

@sreejith: maybe!! :D

January 8, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Post a Comment