My new year resolutions  

Posted by Divya A L

Resolutions have never been in my list. This year though I want to give it a try.... Strongly determined I am, for meeting these -


1. My reading habit is come down to zero. So, read atleast 1 book a month!
2. Stop spending on shopping unwanted items!!! Many a times I've tried doing this, I happen to rephrase it as - "I MUST use stuff that I buy". I should stop being v optimistic about my shopping. I may also want to carry the minimal cash in my pocket leaving the cards to rest peacefully in a locked drawer who's keys are reported stolen!!
3. Shouldn't give too much room for emotions...
4. Resume guitar practice, swimming, sketching - I love these!!!
5. Knit atleast a pair of glove.
6. Get married!
7. Own a M800 - learnt to drive in this one. Its like a toy car!
8. Go VEG !! - The mantra for this year.... Not to eat non veg on the 2nd and 7th day of every week. And 2nd, 8th and 12th month of the year! This way I stay veg for almost half the year!! :)
Enough for this year!!!! :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at Thursday, January 20, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Awesome !! go veg ...

March 29, 2011 at 8:18 PM

@Resh: yup !! :))) I guess you are too on a similar spree!

March 29, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Wanna review? ;)

April 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM

@Sreejith: haha... i don't mind :D

April 24, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Post a Comment