An amazing coincidence!  

Posted by Divya A L

I used to wonder how 2 people can think alike. By alike, I mean exactly the "same"!!
Its definitely possible, but on the same day?? Well, could be....

I am talking about 2 blogs that were thought out on the same lines! And yes, almost EXACTLY the same! And both were poems (if you can call it one) with a picture theme!

It was my previous blog and another one at sulekha by a fellow sulekhite titled "synthesis"....

Both were written probably on the same day! (Just that I took 2 days longer to post!)

Well, the titles are different at least :)

This entry was posted on Friday, February 4, 2011 at Friday, February 04, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Defending plagiarism? ;) :D

February 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM

@dilip: hahaha.... In fact, the host on suls thought so too n had started to kind of interrogate me as to wht inspired me write this n all tht :D then i learnt abt this other blog :D

February 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Post a Comment