LL, Innovation day and a dream.....  

Posted by Divya A L

A lot of interesting stuff happened in the past one week....

Last saturday, I was in the rto office for LL test. Of the 60+ people who appeared I guess I was interviewed the longest....

Q1. What would i do in case of accidents....

A. I cursed my driving school master for never bringing up this topic during the LL theory class :P

.I promptly replied, 'If I'm not dead, I'll file a case against the rogue'.

Inspector - ‘I am not talking about the case of a two wheeler. To be more precise, what will you do if you hit someone'

Me - Sir, thats going to be an hypothetical case. But in case I do, I shall get the first aid done. And if it’s his fault, I’ll also curse him with a word or two'.

Q2. Where all should you not overtake?

Me –

Narrow roads, curves, bends, school premises....

Inspector-

School premises should be ok to overtake....... Isn't it? he questioned suspiciously....

Me-

'No sir, not at all... may be except on Sundays'

He raised his eyebrows and I immediately added - ‘No sir not even on sundays, nowadays lots of schools conduct special classes on weekends'.

Q3. Pointing to the signal chart, he said - 'start interpreting the signals from left to right’.

'Thanks to Hero Honda, for coming up with a video demonstrating the traffic signals and their meanings, which was being played in that room. I scored a centum there....

Q4. What will you carry with you in the vehicle?

Suddenly I imagined soft toys and all decorative....:P but I luckily recalled the answer to this .

Finally, he said 'very good' and I felt I was a university gold medalist. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was intel's innovation day a couple of days after that, for which Nandan Nilekani was one of the chief speakers for that day. IHe delivered the most inspirational talk on how easy it is to spring an innovation. It was followed by a small but crisp discussion on the public sector uid project he has taken up. Just too amazing, especially the idea of setting up micro ATMs in rural India. A true patriot!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not the least, it was the most amazing dream I had last night. (He wasn’t Maddy BTW ;) ) It was a total surprise. Hmmmm…. J J J How I wish it comes true. It probably would have by now, had I not been stringent in not wanting to relocate from Bangalore. Well, it was just a dream, but a really sweet one. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at Tuesday, March 08, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

good dreams always come true !

March 11, 2011 at 4:36 PM

@Anoop: :) In that case, most of my dreams were bad :P haha...

March 11, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Bharathi  

yaare aa Manmatha!!!!!!!!!!

he he

March 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM

@Bharathi: Secret secret! ;) hehe...

March 29, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Good job! I will probably flunk the test if I took it today.

Nandan is so sharp and efficient - one of my top-5 most admired people.

Yaramma aa hero? Telugu actor Nagarjuna? :P

April 23, 2011 at 10:57 PM

@Sreejith: hehe... Nagarjuna nu alla avana maga nu alla... He is the Hero of my dreams only :( ;) hehe...

April 24, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Post a Comment