Welcome to the family!! :)  

Posted by Divya A L

I was looking forward to this day since sooooo longgg!!! My prayers have been answered and here comes my tweety cutie pie. I managed to convince my parents for getting him home after a series of arguments. HE's my 37 day old Labby :)))) This day happens to be one of the best Deepavali in my life. Ironically didn't fire crackers in an intention of not scaring my new love ;) He already recognises me sooo well and doesn't want me out of his sight!! I get a feeling of having adopted him years ago!! :)

Tomorrow will have a naming ceremony for him!!! :)))

Cyaaa... Busy for now... He's in front of me beckoning me for a play!!! HAve a great Deepavali !! :))))))))

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at Saturday, October 17, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Happy diwali.
I was on search for some new blogs to read and somehow am here. :)
Nez say HI to the to-be-named from my side.

October 18, 2009 at 3:35 AM

@GARF: Thanks n wish u also a v happy diwali!! :)
Glad to see you here...
Will def convey ur "HI" :)

October 18, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Awesome...Now that you are so happy, treat others so that they will join in the happiness..;)

October 19, 2009 at 12:12 AM

@dilip: hahaha... In that case, i would get Bruno to the treat n u will have to bear with him ;)

October 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Hoping to hear many many stories about the newest addition!!

November 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM

@sreejith: Yes have enough to write!! Planning to have a seperate blog for tht ;)

December 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Post a Comment