He is sick!!!  

Posted by Divya A L

He was all happy and healthy until recently... He started to lose stability... Now and then he seemed so very ill that he lost conscious abruptly which had made me think that he was v close to death. But God's great, he was back to normal last week... He was fine the next few days, but went to coma suddenly the 3rd day... I was wondering how to figure out what it could be... I seeked help of the doctors. They envisaged deeply and found the root-cause and gave appropriate medicines. He started the medication almost immediately. But nobody knew that it'd take a new turn... And the symptoms were disastrous this time... He wouldnt regain conscious at all from medicines... He had to be beaten up to wake him up.. I strongly suspect its the popular H1N1 playing with him.. I pity him a lot!! He is still under observation and I am looking forward to the day he would have completely recovered, back to being fit and fine...

Dearest God, please make my switch (network switch) work without any crashes!! :(

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 1, 2009 at Thursday, October 01, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

haha...Hilarious!! Good one...
I hope ur manager is reading this...Might give a good hike for all the efforts..:)
OR maybe he will give you a decrement for blogging rather than fixing him..;-)

October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

@dilip: My only hoe is that the doctors give right and light(light or me) medicines this time ;)

October 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
October 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM

@dilip: read it as "light FOR me" in the prev comment...

October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

I thought you were talking about some pet :)

>> "He was all happy and healthy until recently..."
This can't be true :-). I know I am risking my future by making such comments, particularly during 'this' time of the year.

October 2, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I didn't knew even network switches are prone to HINI :O :D
You really scared me re, kept me guessing who are you talking about :D
Nice :)

October 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM

@Srinivas: hahahahahaha.... I think I know what you meant!! :P Don worry, u can trust me until i tell the concerned ppl this ;)

October 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM

@SD: Hehe... Yeah... Now that i have proof for this, I guess research organisations should stop experimenting on those poor innocent animals!!

October 2, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Post a Comment