An Award! :)  

Posted by Divya A L in

Thanks Vaheedaji for passing on the award "versatile blogger" to me! I feel very honoured especially when its coming from an ace artist and writer like you! :) I love your creative stuff and they way you make beautiful things by recycling unused stuff!

Not only did you present me with an award, but also gave this opportunity to brag about myself. ;) haha.. And here I go, trying to make the best use of the opportunity provided :P :D

Being obsessive about number 7, following are the 7 things about myself:
1. Strong minded, weak hearted.
2. I love pets and pet lovers
3. Jack of all trades master of none.
4. Talkative to an extent of irritating others, mischievous to an extent of hurting others. But
honestly, I wouldn't mean to do it.
5. Love to freak out sometimes and enjoy solitude some other times.
6. Run a mile for chocolates, shopping and watching movies!
7. Love to do anything new and different.

Vaheedaji, you got me into bragging mood, and now I feel I still have so much to say! :P Anyway thanks sooooo much again! :)))

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 at Sunday, February 12, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Congrats :)

February 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

@SD: Thanks :)

February 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Post a Comment