Flash Mob!  

Posted by Divya A L

I hadn't known flash mob would be so much fun! Yeah, as part of Intel's "Employee awareness campaign", there was a flash mob planned at the respective site's Cafe... Woww!! It was amazing fun!! I had never been part of it before and this was quite an experience.

It was a customized Kolaveri song (my first reaction was... "oh no, not kolaveri again!!" ) and I had missed all the practice sessions due to bad health last week. Luckily, I could make up for all those and be part of the team today :) Oooohhh felt sooo niceeee!!! The crowd's response was amazing and they all had a pleasant surprise and a good time :)))






This entry was posted on Monday, February 6, 2012 at Monday, February 06, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

first time hearing about flash mob..very intersting..pls visit my blog..There is a surprise for u..

February 7, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Vaheedaji,

Thats super cooll!!! Thanks sooooooo much!!! :)))

I will write 7 things about me sooon :)

February 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

How was your experience and what was the theme?

February 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM

@SD: It was really good! Full masti! :)

The theme was Ethics and compliance!

February 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Post a Comment