A gift!  

Posted by Divya A L

All of us love gifts, especially when they come in as a surprise! Today I was pleasantly surprised to receive one such(a lovely bracelet) from my colleague's(bus mate) daughter (studying 12th). Ask why! Honestly, I am really not too sure. All I was told by my colleague was, his daughter was thankful to me for making him be more open and carry a broader perspective towards her (than being in a complaining and restrictive mode) and help him understand her better!

Now that was something I never knew of, and I still don't get a complete picture. :) Anyway, happy to know that I was of some use to someone behind the screen!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at Tuesday, March 06, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment